miercuri, iulie 29

Nothing again

If I were a month, I would be July

If I were a day of the week, I would be Sunday.

If I were a time of day, I would be 22:00.

If I were a sea animal, I would be a dolphin

If I were a direction, I would be west

If I were a virtue, I would be hope.

If I were a historical figure I would be Michelangelo

If I were a planet, I would be Terra.

If I were a liquid, I would be water

If I were a stone, I would be ruby

If I were a tree, I would be an acacia .

If I were a bird, I would be a nightingale

If I were a flower/plant, I would be a rose

If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a sunny day.

If I were a mythical creature, I’d be the fairy

If I were a musical instrument, I would be a piano

If I were an animal, I would be a puppy

If I were an emotion, I would be joy.


If I were a sound, I would be the sound of rain

If I were an element, I would be oxygen.

If I were a song, I would be Best friends(Richie-Us5)

If I were a movie, I would be Twilight

If I were a tv-series, I would be Heroes

If I were a writer, I would be Paulo Coelho

If I were a painter, I would be Leonardo da Vinci.

If I were a book, I’d be Twilight

If I were a fictional character, I’d be Mary(Another Cinderella Story)


If I were a food, I would be pizza

If I were a place, I would be sea

If I were a city, I would be Moscow

If I were a taste, I would be sweet

If I were a scent, I would be the scent of memories


If I were a colour, I would be red.

If I were a fabric, I would be cotton


If I were a word, I would be honesty .

If I were a body part, I would be the eyes.

If I were a facial expression, I would be a smile.

If I were a subject in school, I would be pain.

If I were a cartoon character, I’d be Tom&Jerry.

If I were a shape, I would be a triangle

If I were a number, I would be 6

If I were a car, I would be Ford.

If I were an item of clothing, I would be a jeans.




0 comentarii:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About